Friday, September 11, 2009

Writing Buddy!

I am so excited! After German class today, Katie and I walked to lunch together and started talking. We ended up eating together, and we have a lot in common. She is a double English/German major, wants to be an editor, and loves to read and write. She also loves fantasy in particular. Very cool. Anyway, amidst all this chatting I brought up NaNoWriMo. She found out about it last year in November, and she's going to do it with me this year!

I'm so happy right now, I'm shaking. I have a writing buddy! She said she's going to make an account today and add me as a buddy. Yay!

On another random note, she has also entered the Writers of the Future contest before, and her story is also the only one she's completed. Hehe.

Best go study for history. EEEeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom