Friday, September 11, 2009

The Decameron

I think I did pretty well on the test. I was still totally on a high from my talk with Katie, so I was rather cheerful. The two questions she gave were the ones I thought were the absolute easiest. I think she might have done that on purpose and just given us the others to make us think. o.O So, I got to ramble about corruption in the Catholic Church, and I actually remembered all the names of the characters. Thank God. :)

I just realized I'm still shaking though. Those darned times tests always do this to me. Annoying. Pff, whatever, I'm still excited about NaNoWriMo. I want to plot, but I really need to do homework. I think I need to relax some first though. German is going nowhere because my brain is just fried. I get it all done. Totally.

After all, I have NaNo to inspire me!

No comments: