Monday, May 29, 2006

X-Men, again

Ooh goodie. I've got a new obsession. Guess.

Yeah. X-Men. Hoo-ah. I spent all morning checking out fanlistings. Love those things for some reason. *shrugs* I'm going to drive myself out of my mind, but at this point I don't really care. It will happen though. Watch.

Right now I'm checking out Nightcrawler's fanlisting. (Multitasking is a wonderful thing, ah?) Reading quotes. Seriously, this is fun. Now I need beyond the movies. Without my family staring at me oddly preferably.... We'll check out the library.

I didn't realize the Kurt was German. Don't know how I missed that, but it's sweet. He's got a tail and he's German, what more could I possibly want? (See, now I'm ranting.) But then again, he doesn't have claws....

I'm going to end up with all these little posts about nothing in particular. But hey, I don't care. Do you?

No comments: