Saturday, May 27, 2006

X-Men

That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

Okay, so that's probably a bit dramatic. But still, that was awesome. I'm going to have to go see it again when it moves to dollar. I don't even have words. If only I actually had money.... *sigh* I wanna see it again! I need another one. I'm officially 'come addicted. I don't think I'm going to make it. Something's going to just run over.

Oh dear. I need help. I'll probably end up writing a whole series of papers on this. I've already have three. Love speculations. Hehe. I'm still trying to figure out possible ways to kill Wolverine. I might get a good one. Never know, ah?

Wolverine is unnatural. In a cool way, but still unnatural. If they had given him the cure it would have been almost impossible for him to survive. He would still have all his adamantium. Painful.

Oh, I have to go. I'm getting too jittery. *grins*

No comments: