Monday, July 10, 2006

Oh, what a Beautiful Day

Guess what I get to do this evening...

See Dead Man's Chest! Can any y'all say boo-yah?

We're going with Nathan and Crystal, of course. I'm so excited. Cap'n Jack is hilarious. Tasha has already seen it, but I am not going to allow that to ruin it for me. Besides, I could have gone but decided not to for my poor income's sake. To show you just how bad it is: I have $17 and I feel absolutely rich.

Other news of interest would include (1) They actually put my insert in this week. Frightening experience. (2) I've been writing! I am making progress in Keepers and Si's story. It's amazing. I think I'm in love.

There's really nothing else to write. I just had to put that I'm going to see Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. (Call me obsessive and get it over with.)

God bless!

No comments: