Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Mission Update

Crystal is allowed to go! Now, that is a shocker. Nobody thought she would be able to go, not even her. But she is. And I'm not sure what to do.

Now, I am excited. I'm not sure what her begining motive was. But I truely believe that she is doing this because God wants her too and she believes it. No, she's good. It's me.

All me.

Yup.

Crystal scares me.
I'm going to be spending a whole month with her. Alone. No Nathan-buffer. No nothing. Just a lot of people that (at first) I won't know. And neither will she. Pray for me. Even if you're not a praying person, please. I need all the help I can get.

I don't know if you've picked this up yet, but I'm not a real People person. Guess what. Crystal is a People. She's a big People. She loves to talk. And I can't handle that for a long time. For awhile I'm good and happy and then I hit my breaking point and I'm ready to scream. Shut up! Yeah, I don't get pretty.

And see you might not see the difference here between having Crystal and not. After all I'm surrounded by People anyway. What's the difference of one more? There's a big difference. I'm not like this around People I know. What you see here is my more outgoing (more still not being way out there, but more so). And with Crystal there I'll have a harder time being this with her there. Not to mention, she's going to be my second shadow. I can feel it.

Please, dear God above, if you can do anything about it at all, don't let her be a second shadow. I don't think I can handle that for a month.

If life finds you living, don't go back to the dead,
Shine~Ley

No comments: