Monday, November 13, 2006

Huh

Now that I'm here, I don't really remember what I was going to say....

I'll ramble.

Now, let's see. Oh yes, I'm making fine progress on my nano novel. (That was sarcasm.) 3000 words I believe. I plan on writing more tonight. Think I can hit 10? (Ooh!) I will sincerely try, at any rate.

I just finished reading Sands of Time by Susan May Warren. The first one, In Sheep's Clothing made everyone want to kill me. It was that good. This measures up perfectly. You have to read it sometime!

Mm, and Pastor Rick completed the recommendation form.

And sunday, (you will never believe this) Michael offered to give me.... a snare drum! He has an extra! I don't think it's for sure yet, but... Oh, dang. I have to practice drum still.

Well, randomness completed. I think I've run out of things to talk about.

That was fast. Hmm.

Later
Shine~Ley

No comments: