Thursday, April 24, 2008

The ACT... again

I just got my scores from the ACT back... and almost puked. Or something else dramatic, I don't know. It was shocking.

Now the first time I got a 28, which is a pretty good score. I've heard somewhere that students usually get a lower score on their second time. I have no idea if this is true, but let's just say I was expecting something in the same range. Not... that.

So I sit at the computer thinking, I've got to tell my mom I have my scores. I swear, she's been way more anxious than me. This time around, truthfully, I didn't even care. But she came into the room and I ended up just staring at her. I couldn't say the words.

Because I am just not that smart! I got a freakin' perfect in reading. Okay, not entirely surprising, but...

...a 34 is just ridiculous.

I still have to wait for the written scores, and that will change things up. It's the only one I really cared to know anyway.

Now I just have to show Mom.

Feeling ridiculously... something, and all "Oh God"...
Shine,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you, you were a genius. Didn't I? ~ A person of great intelligence, who shows an exceptional natural capacity of intellect, especially as shown in CREATIVE and ORIGINAL work.

Nathaniel said...

That's great. Too bad it's not my score.