Monday, September 10, 2007

Fall Into Reading 2007

It's finally here! I know none of you have been waiting for it! Mostly because you don't have a clue what it is!

Yeah!

So anyway, Fall Into Reading 2007 is yet another reading challenge hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. Just like the Spring Reading Thing, you basically make a list of books and read them! Simple. I like simple things. Unlike geometry.

It's fun, it's books, and there's free ones. What more could a girl (or anyone else for that matter?) want?

If you so desire you can put 1 single, lonely book on your list. You're almost guaranteed to get that done. (Wimp.) Come on, try it out with me. This will be especially interesting as I intend on participating in NaNo in the middle of it all. What a lovely way to start a not so lovely school year. (It'll level out.... I'm sure.... It's gotta.... Dang, it better!)

And speaking of Nano.... You know y'all want to....

Okay that's it for my cajoling today. I'm not especially good at it anyway.

Have a good night's sleep and may God bless your dreams.
Shine~Ley

No comments: