Monday, May 18, 2009

Contests...

...Simply 'cause I haven't posted in way too long. So...

I don't believe I have mentioned on here about Bitten By Books Birthday Bash, which is seriously a huge month long event, which is okay, half over, but still. Huge. A contest everyday, plus a few specials thrown in, and a weekly poll contest, and the usual stuff. Oi.

Then there's A Week of Pure Passion over at My Friend Amy's. I loved A Passion Most Pure, the first book in the Daughters of Boston series, and am very excited about A Passion Denied, so of course I had to spread the word on this one. *grins*

Then there's this contest...




If you've ever wanted an e-book reader, or a bunch of free books (*grins*), here's your chance. Just spread the word! Easy enough.

And as for little me update, all I'm saying is... I hate essay writing. Who needs money anyway? (Other than, uh, me.)

To a better life,
Shine~Ley

No comments: