Friday, October 31, 2008

Desolate: NaNoWriMo 2008

Hundreds of years in the future, the culture has split. The Outsiders on the surface remain blissfully unaware, but deep below ground under the Australian Waste, a schism of another kind has occured. The People who dug themselves into the Levels have segregated themselves. The men hold themselves aloof in the upper levels, while the women are held in the outer tunnels, the Crypts, trapped between the men and the Beasts.

When one man unexpectedly helps a young woman up from the Tunnels, he must make a decision that will effect the People and the Outsiders. But first he must find the truth that will set them free.



What do you think? I'm not good at writing... call it a back cover copy. It's not technically a synopsis. I don' know.

Anyways, I'm very excited about tomorrow. Yesterday at the library, I think I talked someone into joining! That's quite an impressive feat for me.

Finally, Seth and Bayle.... I'm looking forward to this story. Oh, and tomorrow look for a FIRST post about Forsaken. Great book!

Happy Hallowe'en,
Shine~Ley

1 comment:

Nathaniel said...

Glad you are excited. Yes the time stamp on this one is right if you have one. If you don't have a time stamp it's 4:04 on a Saturday morning. I haven't been to bed yet. I think it sounds very interesting. Can't wait to read it. If we'll ever get to read this one. *sulks about past books that he didn't get to read or she didn't finish*