Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008

It begins again! I know it doesn't feel like it, but it's almost spring. Glorious, glorious spring. Hope. And a fat list of books. Eh-yeah.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out Callapidder Days, or particularly, the Spring Reading Thing post. This has all the info you might need to join us, and the Mr. Linky. *grins* Basically, lots of people, lots of books, and some free stuff. What more could a girl ask for? Plus, it gives me a chance to acutally read all those books that have been lying around my room, patiently awaiting my pleasure.

My prospective list for spring, in no particular order, following:

  1. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman ~
  2. Across the Face of the World by Russell Kirkpatrick ~
  3. Stranger in the Shadows by Shirlee McCoy ~
  4. Kingdom's Hope by Chuck Black
  5. A Girl, a Guy and a Ghost by Sherrie Rose ~
  6. The Cat's Pajamas by Gilbert Morris ~
  7. Vanished by Kathryn Mackel ~
  8. Snow Angel by Jamie Carie ~
  9. Death of a Six-Foot Teddy Bear by Sharon Dunn ~
  10. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis ~
  11. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis ~
  12. The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis ~
  13. The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis ~
  14. Maximum Ride: School's Out -- Forever by James Patterson
  15. Twilight Eyes by Dean Koontz ~
  16. Illuminated by Matt Bronleewe
  17. Deadfall by Robert Liparulo
  18. The Sound of Secrets by Irene Brand
  19. Leaper: The Misadventures of a Not-Necessarily-Super Hero by Geoffrey Wood ~
  20. My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Snyder ~
  21. Angel in the Alley by Keith Clemons ~
  22. Sounds of Silence by Elizabeth White
  23. On Wings of Deliverence by Elizabeth White
  24. The Briton by Catherine Palmer
  25. When the Sandpiper Calls by Peggy Darty ~
  26. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
  27. The Honorable Imposter by Gilbert Morris ~
  28. A Soldier's Family by Cheryl Wyatt ~
  29. Raintree: Sanctuary by Beverly Barton ~
  30. Adam by Ted Dekker [I've got to find Eve...] ~

Hey, 30 even, not bad, not bad. See you on the flip side. *winks and laughs*

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a great list! Have fun reading the rest of the C.S. Lewis series!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Wow - great list, and long! I just read Deadfall this winter and couldn't put it down. I also recently picked up My Name is Russell Fink. I didn't include it on my actual list, but if I breeze through my fiction and need more to read, it'll be there for me. :) Thanks for joining SRT '08!

Wifey said...

Great list! Enjoy your reading!

Deborah said...

love your list. you have great books on there. the julie lessman book is SOOOOOOO good. actually everything on your list is a keeper :)

Deena Peterson said...

Wonderful choices! This is going to be GREAT!

Brittanie said...

I love your list. I have read several that on it. I loved My Name is Russell Fink. :)

Nathaniel said...

I have my list up. I'm signed up too. http://www.lostthem.net/

Nise' said...

Great list. I enjoyed the Maximum Ride series.

The Dynamic Uno said...

What a great list! The Maximun Ride series is awesome (book 4 just came out)! Vanished is part of another good series too! Thanks for posting your list. I can't wait to hear about some of your other books.